Wright Global Graphics offers the most advanced capabilities to create successful outcomes every time.
Our integrated processes allow us to be your trusted partner from start to finish.
At Wright Global Graphics the Design Process starts with a conversation, and finishes with a flourish.
Our Account Executives are responsible for the initial design concepts and communicating the vision to our team of talented in-house designers. Refreshed with continuous training, exposure to the latest design trends and backed by state-of-the-art computer technology, we turn your idea into a value-added marketing or branding tool.
Wright Global Graphics Production Capabilities
- Color Management & Pre-press - We utilize state-of-the-art software and equipment, ensuring process quality controls for color integration. Our pre-press digital technology allows us to manage data in an end-to-end workflow in our production of print media. Our computer-to-plate technology gives us the ability to produce printing plates directly from digital files, which ensures the highest quality print production available.
- Domed Labels
- Finishing - Hot-Foil Stamping, Varnishes, Die-cuts, Embossing
Digital Asset Management - Our digital asset management system is designed to meet the unique challenges for the acquisition, storage, and retrieval of digital media used in the production process. Our system improves the time and cost of production which helps you to bring new products to market faster. Delivery - We promise "On Time Delivery." A promise that is backed by a 99.65% accuracy rating.
A Tradition of Leadership
Wright Global Graphics has a rich tradition of leadership servicing our Customers’ graphics needs. For over 50 years, we have partnered with our Customers to develop award-winning results for their most difficult assignments.
We continue that tradition by offering you a one-stop, turnkey solution to any print challenge. We provide the capabilities you are looking for, produced using the most advanced print technologies available. Standing behind these capabilities is our highly skilled staff who are eager to get to know you, your needs and goals. That is how we have remained industry leaders, and that is how we deliver high-end solutions that exceed your expectations.
We promise consistent quality and dependable delivery. Take a look at our product offerings and our service capabilities. We think you’ll agree, no one works harder to earn your business.
We are growing!
20 February, 2013
We are pleased to welcome Dennis Rifanburg and Shelley Henson to our sales team. Dennis will cover territories in Northern Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York and New Jersey. Shelley will focus efforts in Tennessee, Kentucky and Georgia. Cheers to Dennis and Shelley!
Today it is fashionable to be a tree hugger, and all we can say at Wright Global Graphics is “it’s about time!”
In 1995, our company started reviewing our waste stream and looking for ways to reduce our “footprint.” Back then, we didn’t know what a footprint was, but we knew that wasteful consumption was probably not good for the earth. So we started using recycled products whenever possible, and recycling our waste. Fortunately, the rest of the world is catching on and our options for earth-friendly solutions increase daily.
- Print jobs are sequenced by size and color in order to save time and reduce ink waste.
- Computers are ACPI (Advance Configuration Power Interface) to reduce power consumption.
- Direct to plate prepress eliminates film use.
- Skylights in warehouse utilize natural lighting and all incandescent bulbs have been replaced with energy efficient fluorescent bulbs.
- We purchase only recycled copy paper and all paper waste is shredded for packing material.
- All skids and roll cores are returned for reuse.
- We purchase only all-recycled printing solvents.
- We recycle 18,000 lbs. of corrugated cardboard annually.
- All fluorescent lamps and digital press ink canisters are recycled.
- We recycle 14,362 lbs. of printing plates and more than 450 lbs. of leaf plates annually.
- We use renewable soybean based inks.
- We constantly test and develop greener products.
- We meet or exceed all environmental regulations.
- We maintain a nature trail for employees’ use.
- We subsidize employee wellness programs and support charitable needs within our community.
- We base our supply chain decisions on this simple philosophy:
- 1st Choice - products that are both 100% PCW (post consumer waste) recycled and 100% recyclable
- 2nd Choice - products that are majority PCW recylced and 100% recyclable
- 3rd Choice - products that are easily recycled
- 4th Choice - products that improve your product