COMPANY PROFILE

TAYLOR BOX COMPANY

Taylor Box Company logo


CONTACT INFO

Facebook Twitter Linkedin You Tube Pinterest

Address

293 Child St.
Warren
RI, 02885
United States
Phone
401-628-0206
Fax
Primary
Julie Passey

Who We Are

Our approach to your packaging challenge simply put: discern your intent, collaborate with your creative resources, design and engineer your solution, and then produce your premium, brand-defining packaging.

We combine the exacting craft of box making with the world’s most advanced manufacturing equipment; mix in an uncompromising commitment to creating client packaging that is a focused expression of both the strategic purpose behind the package and the essence of their brand. Finally, underpin all this craft, process and technology with a 125 year tradition of creating challenging and successful projects, and you have all the elements of our approach to delivering premium specialty packaging.

What We Do


Taylor Box provides services as both designers and manufacturers of premium packaging.

Our talented design team has decades of experience in engineering outstanding packaging solutions. Combined with our devoted sales team, Taylor Box is capable of designing unique, custom boxes to your specifications.

Our in-house manufacturing capabilities include foil stamping, embossing/debossing, die-cutting, automatic assembly, hand assembly, rigid paperboard boxes and woodframe boxes. 

Custom Wooden Box for Royal Salute
Custom Wooden Box for Royal Salute
At 750ml, the Royal Salute 21 Year is a hefty product. To accommodate such substantial contents, a wooden frame box was the best choice. The tray in three panel folder design maximizes protection and allows easy access. Iris book cloth gives texture and provides distinct color. This is a box which can tuck away neatly in a liquor cabinet or display prominently behind a home bar without fear of damage.
Effen Vodka Box
Effen Vodka Box
Effen Vodka finds a home in this tray in a three-panel folder wrapped in a Brillianta book cloth with silver foil stamping on the exterior.
King's Crest Liquor Box
King's Crest Liquor Box
King's Crest Liquor Box housed a 25 year old Blended Scotch Whisky (750mL) and features beautiful combination foil stamping and embossing.
Your Packaging Partner - Taylor Box Company
Your Packaging Partner - Taylor Box Company
Get to know Taylor Box, designer-manufacturers of premium packaging based in Warren, RI

News Archive


Taylor Box to Install New Equipment, First of Their Kind in USA
23 July, 2018

If there’s one thing we love, it’s new equipment. Which is why we’re proud to announce the addition of two brand new machines to Taylor Box, the Emmeci MC-2018-Digital line and the MC-79 Robotic Box Closer. These machines are designed to produce small to medium size boxes, and their installation at Taylor Box will be the first at any facility in the USA.

manufacturing, factory, emmeci, box, packaging

Recently, we visited with our partners at Emmeci USA to finalize the purchase of the new machines. We have a long standing relationship with Emmeci, and frankly, we couldn’t do what we do without them. We saw the equipment in action, met up with our friends Glenn Maile, National Sales Manager of Emmeci USA and Dominick Archino, President of Emmeci USA 

manufacturing, factory, emmeci, box, packaging

The addition of these new machines to our fleet gives us an advantage in producing high quality rigid boxes with greater speed and precision than ever. We use a remarkable mix of old and new at Taylor Box. We depend on our Hand Department to complete detail work on our boxes that couldn’t be accomplished by machine. Our vintage Heidelberg and Kluge machines date back decades and are as reliable as day they were made. But as we continue to expand our business, large quantity orders need to addressed with reasonable accommodation.

That’s where Emmeci comes in. These machines will assemble base and lid boxes automatically, placing the lid on the base, saving valuable time in the manufacturing process. According to President Dan Shedd, “This investment keeps TBC at the leading edge of premium paperboard packaging manufacturing technology”. Packaging technology is only getting better, and we’re determined to keep up with the times.

Stay tuned for the big installation coming later this month!

 


Taylor Box Is Now FSC Certified!
22 June, 2018

Is sustainability a concern for your business? Is responsibly sourced packaging important to you?

If so, you have another reason to partner with Taylor Box.

Taylor Box Company was recently recognized as an FSC Certified manufacturer. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international organization responsible for more than 380 million acres of forests and the many paper products that come from them. The FSC stamp of approval is recognized as the gold standard of responsible forestry by organizations like Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Foundation, the Natural Resources Defense Council and more. This certification means that the paper we use in our work is treated with respect at every stage of the supply chain; from tree to box. 

Although we don't manufacture paper ourselves, paper is the basis of all of our work and we rely on qualified suppliers to do business. Many of these suppliers are FSC certified themselves and have implemented comprehensive environmental responsibility practices. Whether it's a premium chipboard like Eska, or an exceptional paper wrap from Ecological Fibers, our suppliers have demonstrated a commitment to sustainability. It all comes together at Taylor to create a sustainable, FSC Certified box.

In terms of packaging, paper is the clear sustainable choice. Paper is inherently renewable, biodegradable, and generally (but not always) recyclable. In the US, most paper for manufacturing comes from managed forests. And of all timber harvested in the US, only 36% goes to create new paper. The remaining 64% is made from recycled paper materials. So if the thought of a virgin tree being felled for your packaging makes you depressed, don't fret. There's a two-thirds chance that box is already recycled. 

But does FSC Certfication matter to customers? A 2014 Nielsen survey revealed that 55% of online global consumers are willing to pay more for products and services provided by companies committed to positive social and environmental impact. Accordingly, the burgeoning Millenials market values social responsibility and brand trustworthiness as the ultimate criteria for their purchases. Knowing that the packaging is FSC Certified could be the difference in deciding between two comparable products. 

Taylor Box is proud to be FSC Certified and to join the ranks of environmentally conscious manufacturers the world-over. If sustainable packaging is a must for your product, you can trust Taylor. 


Taylor Box is now FSC Certified!
30 May, 2018

Is sustainability a concern for your business? Is responsibly sourced packaging important to you?

If so, you have another reason to partner with Taylor Box.

Taylor Box Company was recently recognized as an FSC Certified manufacturer. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international organization responsible for more than 380 million acres of forests and the many paper products that come from them. The FSC stamp of approval is recognized as the gold standard of responsible forestry by organizations like Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Foundation, the Natural Resources Defense Council and more. This certification means that the paper we use in our work is treated with respect at every stage of the supply chain; from tree to box. 

Although we don't manufacture paper ourselves, paper is the basis of all of our work and we rely on qualified suppliers to do business. Many of these suppliers are FSC certified themselves and have implemented comprehensive environmental responsibility practices. Whether it's a premium chipboard like Eska, or an exceptional paper wrap from Ecological Fibers, our suppliers have demonstrated a commitment to sustainability. It all comes together at Taylor to create a sustainable, FSC Certified box.

In terms of packaging, paper is the clear sustainable choice. Paper is inherently renewable, biodegradable, and generally (but not always) recyclable. In the US, most paper for manufacturing comes from managed forests. And of all timber harvested in the US, only 36% goes to create new paper. The remaining 64% is made from recycled paper materials. So if the thought of a virgin tree being felled for your packaging makes you depressed, don't fret. There's a two-thirds chance that box is already recycled. 

But does FSC Certfication matter to customers? A 2014 Nielsen survey revealed that 55% of online global consumers are willing to pay more for products and services provided by companies committed to positive social and environmental impact. Accordingly, the burgeoning Millenials market values social responsibility and brand trustworthiness as the ultimate criteria for their purchases. Knowing that the packaging is FSC Certified could be the difference in deciding between two comparable products. 

Taylor Box is proud to be FSC Certified and to join the ranks of environmentally conscious manufacturers the world-over. If sustainable packaging is a must for your product, you can trust Taylor. 

Trade Show Booth # Information
Wine Industry Expo
06 Dec, 2018 to 06 Dec, 2018
Santa Rosa, CA
728 Specialty presentation packaging.
Title Name Email Phone
Director of Sales & Marketing Julie Passey julie@taylorbox.com 401-245-5900 Ext (206)
Sales & Marketing Associate Krista Slaiding krista@taylorbox.com
Project Manager Kyle Bisbano kyle@taylorbox.com 401-628-0227