Pack n' Ship Direct provides a full range of consumer direct shipping services to fit all your logistics and shipping needs. Your consumer direct orders can be automatically processed through our warehouse logistics without any manual intervention. Pack n' Ship's 24X7 state-of-the-art web-based system provides:
- Interactive processing and tracking of direct-to-consumer orders, returns, inventory, and much more
- Automatic alerts regarding delivery exceptions
- Interactive compliance management and reporting for producers, retailers, and 3-Tier consumer direct orders
- Easy integration with virtually any eCommerce application and winery order management system
Fulfillment & Packaging
Our fulfillment and packaging services provide:
- Club and Daily pick/pack processing
- Custom packaging and assembly services
- Management of generic and custom collateral and document processing
- Seamless integration with major couriers such as UPS, FedEx, Golden State Overnight
Our warehousing and storage services provide:
- Facilities equipped to offer immediate access to items for Club releases or Daily pick/pack processing
- Local and long haul transportation services
- Multiple locations and distribution channels
Our temperature controlled interstate transportation services provide:
- An alternative to expensive air shipments during unfavorable weather conditions
- Direct to trade transportation without the need for expensive packaging
- Consolidations for wholesale trade
Our XTier/3Tier Direct-to-Consumer Clearing services provide:
- Compliant direct-to-consumer wine delivery
- Markets that do not allow "direct" shipments to consumers
- Support for both producers and retailers
- An alternative way to legally ship wine to customers in states that have regulatory requirements without having to maintain permits, licenses and administrative recourses for reporting and tax preparation
- Pallet Shipping
Linking wine producers, retailers and consumers around the world
Pack n' Ship Direct brings together industry leaders in key segments and distribution tiers to form a comprehensive, cost-efficient order fulfillment system. Experience in national distribution and compliance, aided by aggregating volume through a single, integrated system, allows Pack n' Ship Direct to provide the most cost-efficient shipping solution available to wineries and direct marketers- right now and right every time!
- Order fulfillment - Club/Release/Daily/Web orders
- Customer credit card processing
- Interim storage and inventory control for Daily Orders
- Long term storage and logistics
- Temperature controlled shipping and forward staging
- Warehouse Gateways in NV, OK, FL, IL, NY
- Import logistics with inventory landed in NJ and SC
- Data and information management via state-of-the-art web-based software
Contact us for more information on how we can assist you in achieving your goals!
Pack n' Ship Direct can help you with your holiday shipping needs!
20 August, 2012
The busy shipping season is fast approaching. Have you considered your holiday promotions? Will you need special packaging? Special kits? Reach out to Pack n' Ship Direct for your holiday and special promotions.
Need help with your club or allocation? We can help!
Combined or customized orders? We can do it with ease.
Contact us 707-478-7324
Outside the Box Services in Napa, Windsor, Santa Maria and Paso Robles!
13 August, 2012
Outside the Box Services offers innovative solutions for the special projects and assemly services you may have through out the year.
- Custom packaging
- Container Offloading
- Export Labeling
- Bottle and case labeling and re-labeling
- Gift Packs/ Gift Boxes
- Export Stickering
- Pre-packing, Re-packing, Un-packing
- And anything else you can think of!
We put the special in specialty!
Beat the Heat with Temperature Controlled Shipping
02 August, 2011
Why Ship Temperature Controlled?
- Packages are shipped at a controlled temperature of 55 degrees, perfect for your wine!
- “Temperature controlled” prevents heat exposure or freezing of your wine!
- Packages go directly to a designated warehouse. They do not go through multiple carrier hubs. Less handling means less chance of breakage.
- There is NO EXTRA COST to you. You can ship orders ground instead of air and the wine will ship cross country at 55 degrees! The cost for shipping with this service is the same cost as UPS or FedEx ground.
Beat the heat!
Contact us for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack n' Ship Direct meeting your needs with every season
29 November, 2010
Pack n' Ship Direct has introduced exciting changes in 2010 to meet the needs of your business and 2011 is looking even more exciting. We have added:
Transportation Service: A new delivery van has been added to our refrigerated box truck, to meet those hard to get to pick up and delivery requests. We have established delivery routes, and regularly scheduled pick up's. To make arrangements or to receive a quote: email@example.com
"Outside the Box Services": Recognizing your needs and helping you meet them, whether it's a simple assembly project, a complex logistical project, unloading a container, we specialize in special. Let us provide you a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Services: We are pleased to announce that we are now offering a turn-key fulfillment and compliance solution for direct shipping. We have formed a strategic alliance with wine industry leader, Compli, Inc., to provide pre- and post-fulfillment compliance services to our direct ship customers.
Temperature Controlled Shipping: Cold weather can present similar challenges as the hot weather. Let us help preserve the integrity of your product by removing as much of the critical temperatures during the shipping process. For more information please contact: email@example.com
Contact us for all of your shipping needs. Call 707-838-2203 ext 33 to speak to our Customer Service Representatives to assist you with all of your shipping needs and a successful Holiday!
Pack n' Ship Direct wishes you Happy Holiday's
Pack n’ Ship forms Central Coast alliance
07 September, 2010
WINDSOR – Pack n’ Ship Direct, a wine consumer direct logistics, deep storage and compliance service, announced a new strategic alliance and warehouse/shipping venue with Central Coast Wine Services in Santa Maria. Previously, Pack n’ Ship had been operating within the Fess Parker Wine Center in Santa Maria, however space requirements by both parties had grown.
“We plan to work with Central Coast Wine Services and others in the region to broaden our current base of 220 wineries no served from Washington to Santa Barbara,” said Truman Reynolds, vice president of Vynapse, parent company of Pack n’ Ship Direct.
Contact Nohemi Gonzalez for rates - (707) 478-7324.